The Centers for Disease Control estimates that one in five children will be sexually assaulted before age 18. The Washington County Children’s Justice Center serves children who are victims of these and other crimes. Our mission is to collaborate with multidisciplinary partners to protect each child, advance justice, promote healing, and educate our community. In 2019 we served more than 500 children and their non-offending family members, providing forensic interviews, medical services, victim advocacy, and mental health therapy.
How can you help?
Our Children’s Justice Center is a public/private partnership and a reflection of our community. We rely heavily on the financial and volunteer support of individuals, businesses and organizations.
The Friends of the Washington County Children’s Justice Center is a 501(c)(3) tasked with raising funds to help the Center fulfill its mission. We are hosting the 13th Annual Golf Fundraiser Tournament on Friday, May 29 at Ledges Golf Club in St. George, Utah. All proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Center.
- Golf Tournament Sponsorship: $7,500 (includes naming rights, a 4-player team, signage, advertising)
- Lunch Sponsorship: $3,500 (includes a 4-player team, signage, advertising)
- Breakfast Sponsorship: $2,500 (includes a 4-player team, signage)
- Goody Bags Sponsorship: $1,500 (includes a 4-player team, signage)
- Hole Sponsorship: $600 (includes a 4-player team, signage)
- Single Player: $100 (includes lunch, cart, 18 holes of golf)
We also need prize donations for our opportunity drawing. For information on donations or sponsorships, contact Glenn Richardson at 714-393-8192 or Jim Woodard at 801-243-4487.
Where will your money go?
- Maintaining a safe, accessible, child-friendly center.
- Providing needed equipment so that our professional staff can do their jobs.
- Purchasing supplies for our office and medical room.
- Training our staff and partner agencies (including law enforcement, prosecutors, medical and mental health providers, and Child Protective Services) on best practice and evidenced-based methods.
- Providing comfort items.
Thank you for assisting us as we meet the needs of the most vulnerable in our community. If you are interested in playing in the tournament, we have attached a flyer/registration form, or you can register online at CJCWC.com.