Dancing with your Community Stars:
Dancing With Your Community Stars 2019 will be on March 1, 2019 at Desert Hills High School.
2015 was the inaugural year for Dancing with your Community Stars and there was more than $15,000 raised for the Center! Last year, we raised over $22,000!
Come join us for a night of fun and great entertainment! What better way to help support our most endearing and vulnerable citizens in our community!
Annual Golf Tournament:
Thanks for making our 11th Annual Golf Tournament a huge success. Come and join us again next year! Spend an amazing day on an amazing course for an AMAZING cause!
The Friends Board is the fundraising arm of the WCCJC. As such, they are holding the 11th Annual Golf Fundraiser Tournament on Friday, August 31, 2018 at Ledges Golf Course in St. George, Utah. All proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Center.
Gold Level Sponsorship – $3,000 (4-players, Signage, Advertising, Special Recognition)
Silver Level Sponsorship – $1,500 (4-Players, Signage, Advertising)
Bronze Level Sponsorship – $500 (4-Players, Signage)
Single Player – $95 (1-Player)
Green Fees, Cart, Range Balls and Lunch @ The Ledges Included
WHERE WILL YOUR MONEY GO!
- Maintaining our Medical Exam room. Purchasing supplies, Rape Kits, HIV medications, the Morning after Pill. In addition we perform well children’s exams so the child knows their bodies are okay.
- Keeping the lights on. Paying for all utilities and other essential operating costs of the WCCJC.
- Providing state of the art recording equipment. Having a clear, concise, quality interview of the children is essential. It is our hope that the victims of child abuse only have to tell their story one time. These interviews may be used in a court of law to help prosecute the perpetrators.
- Purchase and maintaining equipment. Equipment consists of computers, copiers, phone systems and software, so that the staff of the WCCJC can do their job.
- Provide and maintain adequate security. This is essential for the WCCJC so that the staff, the victims of abuse and their families are safe and secure.
Opportunity drawing prizes or cash donations for this event would be appreciated!
Call Stacey at the CJC for Sponsorship opportunities or to register your team-TODAY!